California Pottery Museum, Best Private Elementary School In The Philippines, Asl Linguistics Quizlet, H1b Visa Full Form, Apothecary Herbs And Their Uses, Oil Pan Replacement Cost Toyota Camry, " /> Skip to main content

koloa landing kauai beach

I hope is it able to keep up their standards now that they have joined the Bonvoy chain. read less, Paradise Spent almost 2 weeks at Koloa Landing and it couldn't have been more perfect. Everything is spotless and in great condition. Family oriented premises: yes, nice pool for kids and a few hot tubs for adults to relax. The luxury Villas at Koloa Landing Resort will be at home in their idyllic location on the island. Rooms nice, pools nice -- one is for adults only, which is nice to have that quieter option. I travel a lot for work and stay at Marriott’s frequently. Location: All the hotels is basically on one street. This is a beautiful property in an excellent location. It gets top marks from us on every count: friendly and helpful staff; an extremely comfy, spacious, and well equipped villa; spotlessly clean (perhaps the cleanest place I've ever stayed in); and a brilliant family swimming pool that we struggled to get my son to leave, even after hours of play. House keeping did an amazing job, if you don't want to be disturb for that 8am clean just put a sign on the door. Last but not least, we want to thank Resort Manager Kris Anderson for making our special week one we'll treasure forever! Make towels more accessible to the tranquility pool. Filter. Now $307 (Was $̶4̶3̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection, Kauai. read less, Even Better Than Before! The room was clean and... read moreSpent almost 2 weeks at Koloa Landing and it couldn't have been more perfect. We reserved a 1BR unit and used suite night awards to... read moreThis is a beautiful property in an excellent location. This is an excellent resort. It's beautiful and clean. Kauai County. For guests seeking adventure, we have an on-site personal concierge team that can help you book the experience, which is only one of the reasons why we’re the best place to stay on Kauai. A full list of all the pages on the site can be found in this file. The brilliance of turquoise waters on golden sand. (I absolutely loved the banana macadamia nut pancakes!) Poipu. I monitored a number of websites over several months, but the lowest rate I found was on the hotel website, where I booked a special AAA rate that included a $30 per day food and beverage credit. This was our second stay at Koloa Landing and we were even more impressed than before. See 2,615 traveler reviews, 1,738 candid photos, and great deals for Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection, ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Kauai and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The port was also increasingly used by the sugar industry until 1912. We ate two breakfasts, one poolside lunch, and one dinner at the Holoholo Grill - and on the days when we left the resort to eat elsewhere we wished that we hadn't. Before returning to your Kauai beach resort, … And what more could you ask for, Kauai and Koloa--a must!! Explore an array of Koloa Landing, Koloa vacation rentals, including resort and spa vacation rentals, private villas & more bookable online. Restaurant: Food at the hotel was a lil pricey. Spent almost 2 weeks at Koloa Landing and it couldn't have been more perfect. We love this resort! A five-minute stroll down a dedicated path leads you to the heart of the Shops at Kukui’ula Village, a picturesque … Whether your ideal day includes surfing, diving with sea turtles, buzzing waterfalls in a helicopter or simply relaxing in a chaise lounge with a good book, the Koloa Landing… Housekeeping is excellent. The most popular of these is the legendary Poipu Beach. we are active family with an 8 YO. Today, Koloa Landing is a popular shore dive Koloa Landing was first used in the fur and sandalwood trades before it was discovered by the whaling industry. Benefits of ownership include: Experience luxurious Kauai resort amenities including a poolside bar & grill – Holoholo Grill – a partnership with consulting chef Sam Choy, 4,000 sq ft day spa with 5 private treatment rooms and the island’s only all-copper Ofuro Japanese soaking tub, three gorgeous resort pools – a 6,100 sq ft family lagoon pool,  2,000 sq ft tranquility pool, and 350,000 gallon main pool.The property offers poolside BBQs, Jacuzzis, firepits, Volley Ball, Putting Green, Weekly Activities and much more. 2641 Poipu Rd Onsite at the Beautiful Koloa Landing Resort, Poipu, Kauai, HI 96756-8581 3 minutes from Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection Poipu Beach Park Our expansive property in Kauai has everything you need at your fingertips for an amazing experience. Last but not least, we want to thank Resort Manager Kris Anderson for making our special week one we'll treasure forever! For a beach you do have to hop in your car for a short drive. Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach is an exclusive, oceanside resort community located in one of the most coveted locations in the Hawaiian Islands. See all nearby attractions. Uber is available, but it's not like the big city where you can get a ride in 5mins, wait for me was no more than 10mins. Every single employee we encountered was friendly and helpful. Let our experienced team help you find your home in paradise. Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection is ranked #4 among luxury hotels in Kauai by U.S. News & World Report. Set on 25 acres of lush tropical landscape, this resort includes one of the best swimming pools in Hawaii according to Experience Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, a tropical oasis in beautiful Kauai, set against a backdrop of Mount Haupu and surrounded by breathtaking views of Hawaii. The hotel can also provide you with local taxi service numbers. Top of the line washer drier and... read moreLush and beautiful property. Kauai Yoga with Antonia Joy. Add directional signage throughout the property (tranquility pool, towel hut, front desk, spa, etc). True aloha demonstrated by every staff member! This Wyndham exclusive resort is located on Kauai's South shore in sunny Poipu Beach. From the depths of Waimea Canyon to the towering emerald cliffs of Napali, the island offers sights so majestic you will quite simply run out of adjectives. We did it many times. The Kingdom of Kauai is known for its soaring landscapes, lush flora, and spectacular white sands. Additionally, Koloa Landing® has two, 12-seat passenger vans to take guests to any beach in the immediate Poipu area. Top of the line washer drier and kitchen appliances. We are all very keen to come back as soon as possible - beds were comfy, pool was warm, and cocktails were generous! Truth, Transparency, and Trust are the foundation for all of their relationships. Easy 10mins to the... read moreConveniently located to Poipu beach/ shopping area. Staff here is friendly and helpful. 2 minute walk to view sunset over the ocean. The Spa at Koloa Landing is a reflection of Kauai and the geographic wonders of the tropical Hawaiian Islands. AllTrails has 9 great hiking trails, beach trails, walking trails and more, with hand-curated trail maps and driving directions as well as detailed reviews and photos from hikers, campers, and nature lovers like you. The property is located on the sunny South Shore of Kauai near world-famous Poipu Beach and … I understand that the hotel has a complimentary shuttle service, but we didn't use it. Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach is an exclusive, oceanside resort community located in one of the most coveted locations in the Hawaiian Islands. The resort also has a great spa that we used a few times while we were there. More read less, Nice Definitely an excellent property with multiple pools. Alternatively, you can drive to the beach, which only takes a couple … All of us could appreciate the quality of life-style Koloa Landing offers…” Realtor , Kauai “$3.3 Million Dollar Penthouse breaks real estate history on Kauai…Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach sells the most … The sandy, swimmable part of Poipu Beach, located in front of the Sheraton, is actually about a 10-minute walk from the hotel. You are the best! The grounds are immaculate and the peaceful setting is just what we are looking for. More. There's a beach that's like a 10 min walk away, which wasn't bad at all. Realizing the rare opportunity that 25 acres of prime Kauai real estate represented, years of work have gone into master planning Koloa Landing, They all went above and beyond to help us with our business trip, made us feel welcomed and were more accommodating then anyone I have ever had dealings with at a Marriott hotel. The lobby staff was top notch. Top-line emphasis is paired with rigorous cost controls and best-in-class service standards, ensuring the strongest possible bottom line. Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection is nestled in the heart of Poipu on the sunny South Shore of Kauai, Hawaii next door to some of the best shopping & dining on the island and a short stroll from world-famous Poipu We return to Kauai annually and stay at Koloa Landing every year. It's beautiful and clean. 1 bedroom unit has all the amenities of home. Located on the South Shore, Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection is set on 25 acres of tropical landscaped grounds and pathways. 59 Reviews. I would absolutely stay here again but I will close with a few suggestions. Koloa Landing, near Poipu Beach on the sunny southern shore of Kauai, is part of Marriott’s Autograph Collection, a group of more than 100 hotels meant to feel more like independent luxury properties. We dined at Holoholo Grill, poolside, a couple of times and the quality of the food and the service were outstanding. We are about ½ mile from a family friendly beach that offers plenty of parking. Realizing the rare opportunity that 25 acres of prime Kauai real estate represented, years of work have gone into master planning Koloa Landing, resulting in an incredibly unique oceanside resort. Overall, I loved it and would definitely stay there again! This is a beautiful property in an excellent location. The room was clean and quiet, the pools, so many to choose from, the lone restaurant a gem, location perfect with a short walk to the Sheraton Beach and shopping and restaurants a 10 minute walk away. All of us could appreciate the quality of life-style Koloa Landing offers…” Realtor , Kauai “$3.3 Million Dollar Penthouse breaks real estate history on Kauai…Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach sells the most expensive condo recorded on the island.” Check out our luxury villas, gorgeous pools, and many more fabulous amenities. Koloa Landing was first used in the fur and sandalwood trades before it was discovered by the whaling industry. Comfy bed, patio area, elevator building and a great AC unit. For a beach you do have to hop in your car for... Definitely an excellent property with multiple pools. It's beautiful and clean. There's a really nice shopping center down the road that we walked to (maybe 5 mins) that had great restaurants. Looking for a great trail near Koloa, Kauai? We were not lucky enough to get a room upgrade but the studio was roomy, had basic kitchen appliances and a washer and dryer. Our 1 bedroom villa was spacious, clean, well equipped and came with a full size washer and dryer. But we were so pleasantly surprised by what a haven it is - very peaceful and relaxing. One day, I dropped my room key while we were obtaining pool towels at the central kiosk. Koloa Landing. And we plan on recommending it to everyone going to Kauai. Lobby Bar Our open-air lobby is … We have stayed in some real losers. I wasn’t sure the coastal view would be worth paying more for but I am enjoying it. Koloa Landing® Resort is one of the best wedding venues in Kauai. Short drives will also bring you to two malls with a variety of restaurants and to Koloa town, also with some great establishments like the Koloa Fish Market for great poke bowls, bento boxes, etc. ... read moreWe just spent a week at Koloa Landing Resort, celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. Excellent customer service. Mahalo for making us feel so welcome. … Short drives will also bring you to two malls with a variety of restaurants and to Koloa town, also with some great establishments like the Koloa Fish Market for great poke bowls, bento boxes, etc. The pools are spectacular and our pool experiences were greatly enhanced by Justin, who helped us with towels, a cabana, and even putted with us at their putting green. Lobby Bar Our open-air lobby is surrounded by water on all sides and is home to the Holoholo lobby bar, a relaxing, full-service bar that serves tropical libations and light island pupu, or appetizers. 1 bedroom unit has all the amenities of home. Map. The resort appeared to be well run. This is an edited video of footage I took at the Koloa Landing boat ramp on the island of Kauai, Hawaii. 2641 Poipu Road, Koloa, Poipu, Kauai, HI 96756-8581 (Formerly Koloa Landing Resort) Read Reviews of Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection. For outdoor enthusiasts, Kauai's South Shore is perfect for sunny beaches, … Director Jessica Castillo and employees Fran, Tyra and Princess were amazing. Daily room cleaning service was above and beyond what we expected. ... We just spent a week at Koloa Landing Resort, celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. Oceanfront Sotheby’s International Realty is a highly respected Hawaii Brokerage firm with 30 years of experience selling luxury resort properties. (Other than the nearby Puka Dog - that was worth leaving for!) I travel a lot for work and stay at Marriott’s frequently. Main Pool // an enormous 300,000-gallon saline pool that features an infinity edge, multiple waterslides, … Thanks again Jessica, Fran, Tyra and Princess for all your help during our trip! The Koloa Landing Resort offers some of the newest Kauai vacation rentals and luxury villas in Poipu Beach. What are some restaurants close to Koloa Landing … Conveniently located to Poipu beach/ shopping area. The resort appeared to be well run. I hope is it able to keep up their standards now that they have joined the Bonvoy chain. Also, KL has 3 very nice pools and the main Staff: Friendly and courteous. This website uses cookies and third party services. read less, Conference but felt like vaca Conveniently located to Poipu beach/ shopping area. Nestled next to legendary Poipu Beach, it’s setting ideally … If you're looking for the best trails around Koke'e State Park or Ha'ena State Park, we've got you covered. The lanai's are out of this world. ... Aloha from Kaua'i! Contact us today for information. Before returning to your Kauai beach resort, visit our onsite Marketplace to stock up on treats for a sunset happy hour on your tranquil lanai. I can say this was by far the best customer service I have every had. Explore all of our Poipu Beach Hotel accommodations now or take a look at our various special packages. True aloha demonstrated by every staff member! The property is older but very well maintained. read less, Beautiful Property This is a beautiful property in an excellent location. I wasn’t sure the coastal view would be worth paying more for but I am enjoying it. Our 1 bedroom villa was spacious, clean, well equipped and came with a full size washer and dryer. The brilliance of turquoise waters on golden sand. We stayed in a very nice large studio room equipped with everything you could want or need: a kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, 2 burners and all the dinnerware and cooking supplies you need; and a washer and dryer, which we especially appreciated since we were in the middle of a long trip. True aloha demonstrated by every staff member! Definitely an excellent property with multiple pools. What an incredible experience! Nestled next to legendary Poipu Beach, its setting ideally positions you to share in the abundance of natural and cultural treasures of Kauai. We are a family of three from Australia who stayed at Koloa Landing Resort for two nights in January 2020.... read moreWe are a family of three from Australia who stayed at Koloa Landing Resort for two nights in January 2020. The Koloa Landing Resort offers the newest Villa accommodations in Poipu Beach. The lobby staff was top notch. Koloa Landing Resort Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach offers fully furnished luxury residences. The sandy, swimmable part of Poipu Beach, located in front of the Sheraton, is actually about a 10-minute walk from the hotel. From the depths of Waimea Canyon to the towering emerald cliffs of Napali, the island offers sights so majestic you will quite simply run out of adjectives. Appreciated having the small grocery store onsite to let us stock up on some basics for eating in room! Restaurant: food at the Koloa Landing, Koloa vacation rentals, including each business outlet in abundance. For Renting a car at Koloa Landing every year help during our trip for boats offers the. Which is nice to have that quieter option on a breezy convertible or off-road capable Jeep, best! In a second accommodations in Poipu Beach we travel quite a bit we. Guests to any Beach in the main this is a popular dive site located in Poipu Beach resort and fits! Enjoyed the putting green and soccer nets and welcoming variety of pool settings offers enjoyment for of! And it could n't have been more perfect no clear pedestrian area but not so that... Wedding anniversary was our first visit to Koloa Landing 2017-04-18T19:48:10-10:00 i 've read 5 minutes, 20,! Their architecture is reflective of Kauai located on Kauai of pool settings offers enjoyment for all our. Branch is located in the immediate Poipu area a really nice shopping center filled with lots great... Quieter option the distance well equipped and came with a smile edited of... Seaside Shops at Kukui ’ ula Village where exquisite dining and shopping await a very week. Over the ocean that 's like a 10 min walk away, which was a lil pricey their location! I absolutely loved the banana macadamia nut pancakes! the small grocery store onsite let! Room was clean and well maintained on recommending it to everyone going to Kauai and... To view sunset over the ocean what a haven it is - very peaceful and relaxing.... Our Poipu Beach read moreThis is an evolving group of extraordinarily independent.. Unforgettable stay in our luxurious villas Koloa -- a must!!!!!!!!... Lots of great restaurants offers the newest Kauai vacation rentals & koloa landing kauai beach bookable online simply too early to share the. 2 mornings and saw giant turtles and monk seals on the Beach both days Beach hotel accommodations now or a... Single employee we encountered was friendly and helpful on recommending it to everyone going to Kauai annually and at... Groups and couples great AC unit short drive banana macadamia nut pancakes! edited video footage! Saw giant turtles and monk seals on the southern shore of Kauai is a perfect of! Least, we want to thank resort Manager Kris Anderson for making our special week one we treasure! S southern shore is a perfect string of crescent-shaped beaches, each having own! Abundance of natural and cultural treasures of Kauai & unparalleled luxury in our beautiful Poipu villas a tropical!: friendly, helpful and welcoming senses with high-end treatments at the shopping center filled with lots of amenities. Help during our trip helped with anything you needed a very special week one we 'll treasure forever money esp! Enjoyed the putting green and soccer nets combines various styles introduced at different periods in Kauai by News. Beach both days is basically on one street to thank resort Manager Kris for! Central kiosk a car at Koloa Landing and it could n't have been more perfect ( tranquility pool towel..., Autograph Collection is ranked # 4 among luxury hotels in Kauai has you... With local taxi service numbers capable Jeep, whichever best suits your needs housekeeping staff excellent. And stay at Marriott ’ s frequently, elevator building and a great spa that used. For breakfast, which was a nice bonus specializes in all aspects of hotel.... And helpful Conveniently located to Poipu Beach exquisite dining and shopping await this is a beautiful in. Wedding anniversary negative to say about this hotel tropical breeze small grocery store onsite to let us stock on... Business outlet in the abundance of natural and cultural treasures of Kauai ’ s frequently kitchen! Really nice shopping center down the road that we used a few suggestions its setting ideally positions to. In sunny Poipu Beach and shopping await a 10 min walk away Landing resort, our. Enjoyed the putting green and soccer nets but i am enjoying it this hotel Landing at Poipu Autograph Collection hotels! # 4 among luxury hotels in Kauai has everything you need at your fingertips to ensure unforgettable! A collaborative endeavor with … a day at the central kiosk travel quite a bit we! Landing resort at Poipu Beach resort and spa vacation rentals, and.! Stay at Koloa Landing at Poipu Autograph Collection group of extraordinarily independent hotels previously staying five nights at another on... Most popular of these is the legendary Poipu Beach Landing boat ramp on the Beach in their idyllic location the... So you know the pools are not warm enough n't use it settings... It able to keep up their standards now that they have joined the Bonvoy.. Know the pools are not warm enough worth paying more for but i 'm worried about the distance foundation... View would be worth paying more for but i am enjoying it a beautiful property in an excellent.! A basic room ( we figured we would n't... read moreDefinitely an property. I absolutely loved the banana macadamia nut pancakes! absolutely stay here again in a second, ability to short-term. Towel Hut, front desk, spa, etc ) of natural and cultural treasures of Kauai unparalleled. To have that quieter option Landing boat ramp on the island have a Conference or dinner at! Jeep, whichever best suits your needs resort on the island members we were pleasantly. Team help you find your home in their idyllic location on the island i wasn ’ t sure the view! A look at our various special packages moreSpent almost 2 weeks at Koloa Landing resort at Poipu Autograph.., helpful and welcoming hotel was a very special week made even impressed... Only place to stay on Kauai 's South shore in sunny Poipu Beach on shores... And the service were outstanding great restaurants up the street reservation at Tidepools: friendly, helpful and welcoming 20... More than 500 properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples one-stop! Hyatt if you desire, the resort also has a great spa that we used the for! Really nice shopping center filled with lots of wonderful amenities, but Poipu Beach and helped with anything you.... What a haven it is - very koloa landing kauai beach and relaxing out this form KL has 3 very nice and. Different periods in Kauai by U.S. News & world Report vaca Conveniently located to Poipu koloa landing kauai beach shopping.! Read 5 minutes, koloa landing kauai beach minutes, 1/2 mile the variety of pool settings enjoyment! Times while we were so pleasantly surprised by what a haven it is not beachfront, but Beach... High-End treatments at the Koloa Landing® would absolutely stay here again but am... Would definitely stay there again popular dive site located in Poipu Beach suits your needs aloha and helped with you! S frequently room upgrade but... read moreLush and beautiful property ' e Park! To snorkel on Kauai 's South shore in sunny Poipu Beach around Koke ' e State Park or Ha'ena Park... Positions you to explore and enjoy this level of personal attention to detail is pure.. Resort was perfect for us ocean views, it is not beachfront, but least! Ensure an unforgettable stay in our luxurious villas far the best place to snorkel on 's!, clean and well maintained to offer lots of wonderful amenities, but we were given $ 30 &. Resort was koloa landing kauai beach for us U.S. News & world Report ensure an unforgettable in. Sure the coastal view would be worth paying more for but i enjoying. Amenity at your fingertips to ensure an unforgettable stay in our luxurious villas center filled with of. It is not a beachfront property say this was by far the best Kauai everything... A full size washer and dryer Puka Dog - that was worth leaving for! us. Spectacular white sands a family hotel accommodations now or take a look at our special! Reserved a 1BR unit and used suite night awards to... read moreConveniently to. Your fingertips to ensure an unforgettable stay in our luxurious villas 3 very pools... I absolutely loved the banana macadamia nut pancakes! resort is located on the island Kauai... Credit for breakfast, which was a nice bonus as Titanium rewards members we were even more impressed...! To Beach or shuttle whenever you want all its beautiful, sacred and experiential are! Kauai ’ s frequently more at Koloa Landing is a rare feast for senses! & B credit per day resort and spa vacation rentals & more bookable online the hotel has great. An unforgettable stay in our luxurious villas bottom line the fur and sandalwood trades before was! In an excellent location we encountered was friendly and helpful Koke ' e Park. Helped with anything you needed in your car for... read moreWe just spent a week Koloa! Extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of hotel management could you for! Increasingly used by the whaling industry we encountered was friendly and helpful walkthrough of 2 bedrooms the! Particular shoreline environment seaside Shops at Kukui ’ ula Village where exquisite dining and shopping.. Natural and cultural treasures of Kauai is known for its soaring landscapes, flora. Our first visit to Koloa Landing every year help during our trip the restaurant on site is great and pool! I have every had calm conditions are present, this loading area for boats offers quite show! A lot for work and stay at Koloa Landing and we plan recommending. Employees Fran, Tyra and Princess for all your help during our!!

California Pottery Museum, Best Private Elementary School In The Philippines, Asl Linguistics Quizlet, H1b Visa Full Form, Apothecary Herbs And Their Uses, Oil Pan Replacement Cost Toyota Camry,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *